you are bidding on the trailer in the pics 6x15 VRV
Walls White Ceiling Floor
6'7" inside hgt
low profile A/C unit
side window, screen and blinds
fold up sofa/bed
entry door window/screen
rear ramp screen
wired for cable TV
anodized trim pkg
exterior graphics pkg
6x15 VRV SPORT
Box Length: 15'-0"
Approx Garage Dimensions:
To Kitchen - 12'
GVWR: 4,400 lb.
Dry Weight: 2,300 lb.
1. Tubular Aluminum Frame
Lightweight; Durable; will not rust away like typical steel frames.
2. Dexter™ Independent Torsion Suspension
Provides the smoothest ride, best tracking and less rebound in all terrains - compared to
outdated spring leaf suspensions.
3. Inter-Locking Aluma-Plank® Floor Deck Lightweight; Durable; will not rot away, sag or have soft spots like typical plywood floor decking.
Frankly, there’s just no comparison
to conventional trailers here.
4. Tubular Aluminum Sidewall
Framing Lightweight; Durable; will not rot away like wood. 1.5” x 3” Tubular Framing at Bunks.
5. Aluminum Sidewall Exterior Skin Lightweight; Strong; Durable; offers the option of colors vs. competition’s white.
6. Diamond Plate Aluminum Rockguard and Trim Package (automotive styling)
Protective; Durable and Adds a
Great Look to the Exterior of
7. Diamond Vinyl Interior Wall Board Durable; Cut off 6” from Floor so You Can Spray Out
Your Trailer with a Hose.
8. Tubular Aluminum Bed Bunk Framing Lightweight; Durable; will not rot away, vs. plywood bases of typical bunks.
9. Tubular Aluminum Cabinet
Framing Lightweight; Durable; will not rot away like typical wood studs.
10. Aluminum Skinned Cabinetry Lightweight; Durable; Clean Look; Designed to stand the test of time - compared with the typical wood paneling.
11. Finished Aluminum Cabinet
Doors Lightweight; Durable; Clean Look; Designed to stand the test of time - compared to typical “presswood” doors.
12. Custom Molded Composite Countertops Lightweight; Durable; Sink Molded into Counter; Designed to stand the test of time - compared with the laminated“ presswood”
tops (most models).
13. Fully Insulated Construction
Lightweight Block Foam Insulation
is Packed into the 1-1/2” Thick Sidewalls and 4” Thick Roof of
14. Strong Aluminum Roof Rafter System Lightweight, yet Very
15. Heavy-Duty, Durable Tent Bunks Sets Up Easily in just
minutes Offering zippered
windows with screens; and
upgraded bar locks when closed.
17. 6’-7” Interior Headroom
No more bending over in your bike trailer! Enjoy the ability to walk around with plenty of clearance!
18. “Living Quarters” Available (most models) Features a full
array of aluminum cabinetry
including kitchenette with base
and overhead storage; a pantry;
a closet inside the commode room!
19. 12V Power Vent in Ceiling
This powered air vent moves the
air inside the VRV for more
pleasant living conditions!
20. Upgraded Side Vents
These stainless steel vents
(not plastic) provide necessary air flow while in transit and can be closed or opened by hand!
OTHER INTERIOR FEATURES:
• Comfortable Mattresses on the Bed Bases Lightweight; Durable; Mattresses are designed to be
easily removable for washing.
• 12V&110V Electrical Outlets
Providing Convenient access to electric for fans, heaters, coolers, lights, etc.
• Hand-Pump Sink Faucet (where applicable) For fast and convenient access to fresh water. Comes with a 8-gallon water tank.
• Protective Bag Covers at Bunks
These durable protective covers allow you to protect the bunks and mattresses from the vehicles or other items you store inside the VRV during travel.
• Available Porta-Potty Room/Closet
Convenient privacy with exterior door access. Can be used for storage or for a porta potty (porta potty is optional).
OTHER STD. EXTERIOR FEATURES:
• 77” Ramp Door Opening
** 84" on 8.5x26FBR
Designed to accommodate even the largest ATV or Utility Vehicles
• Spring Balanced Ramp Door
No Cables, No Head Spring; Easy Lift
• Aluminum Mag Wheels
• Four Stabilizer Jacks
• Safety Chains
• Lighted, Molded License Plate Cover
• Exterior Entrance Step
• Man Door on Side
P O P U L A R O P T I O N S
• 13,500 BTU A/C Unit
• Awning (size varies per unit)
• Interior Cabinetry Packages
• Tip-Out Bunk Beds
• Porta Potty
• DRY Bath Design - (7wide & up)
• E-Track Floor Tie Down System
• Lightweight Indoor/Outdoor Table
• Windows (where applicable)
• Overhead Cabinets
• Exterior Graphics Packages
• Exterior Roof Rack
• Custom Designed Trailers -
LIVIN LITE is known for working with our customer to make their dream trailer a reality. As such, we are willing to work with you to take your concepts and incorporate them into
a unique, all-aluminum trailer that will not only meet your unique needs, but provide you with years of care-free, lightweight towing use. Talk to your dealer about
having LIVIN LITE build a custom trailer for you.
Here at Mobile Space have a product to fit your needs. We are located in Bonaire, Georgia - 100 miles south of Atlanta just south of Macon and Warner Robins - and we cover a large delivery area. Call 866-899-3905 for more information on any of the products on our site or about our delivery capabilities from Bonaire Ga
866-899-3906 Rodger or Pat